Our vision at Largo First Nazarene Church is to renew hearts and transform lives.
“Be Christ” simply means we want to live what we say, just as Christ did. He not only preached love for God but He sacrificed Himself to love others. So we want to be sure what you hear us speak from the pulpit and the Sunday school rooms is what you see lived in our lives our homes, our jobs, and our church.
“Do Christ” simply means having compassion for the needy for Jesus said, “When we I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me” (Matthew 25:35-36). We are actively involved in our community doing these things.
“Speak Christ” simply means fulfilling the calling to disciple and teach as Jesus stated in the great commission. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20). Through our Sunday worship, mid-week groups, and by being Christ in the world as both a silent and verbal testimony, we speak Christ.
- In one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, inspired by God, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- That the unrepentent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- That believers are to be sanctified wholly, or learn to live selflessly, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- That our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Get in Touch
Contact us or join us this Sunday. We’d love to meet you.
Sunday School10 am
Sunday Worship11 am
Wednesday Adult Bible Study and Prayer7pm
Wednesday Youth and Children’s Group7pm